Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Hmm... its been a long time!



Well I kind of abandoned this blog for a very long time. Lets just say a lot has happened since my last post. I had a couple more work trips in Congo and I came home to the USA and got married to my Congo sweet heart. Now we are having a baby this August! A little boy. We are looking forward to meeting him.



Settling back into life in the USA hasn't been easy and I must admit I miss life in Congo and I know my husband really misses Congo. We really want to go back but are not prepared to do that right now. Hopefully one day it will all come together. My husband needs to finish school and would prefer to do that here only it is so expensive and we are having difficulty finding financial aid. On top of that I don't have a job and at this point need to wait until after baby arrives. O well God is in control and has a plan. I just don't know what it is yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment